4 Days / 3 Nights Masai Mara Group Joining Tour drives from Nairobi on the floor of the Great Rift Valley with a stop to view the Great Rift Valley escarpment to have a greater view of the great rift before proceeding to Masai Mara game reserve.
With this 4 Days / 3 Nights Masai Mara sharing / joining tour , 4 Days 3 Nights Masai Mara Game Reserve Safari from Nairobi, you will be able to experience the Kenya’s rich wildlife viewing drives in search of the Big 5, awesome landscape views of the Masai plains with optional cultural encounters of the Masai tribes-people.
Other related Kenya Safari Tour and Packages; 4 Days Migration Kenya Safari, 4 Days 3 Nights Kenya Budget Tours, 4 Days 3 Nights classical Kenya Road Safaris Holidays Wildlife Tours, 2 Days 1 Night Kenya Road Safari Wildlife Tours, 3 Days 2 Nights Kenya Road Safari Wildlife Tours, 4 Days 3 Nights Kenya Road Safari Wildlife Tours , 5 Days 4 Nights Kenya Road Safari Wildlife Tours, 6 Days 5 Nights Kenya Road Safari Wildlife Tours,
7 Days 6 Night Kenya Road Safari Wildlife Tours, 8 Days 7 Night Kenya Road Safari Wildlife Tours, 9 Days 8 Night Kenya Road Safari Wildlife Tours, 10 Days 9 Night Kenya Road Safari Wildlife Tours, 11 Days 10 Nights Kenya Road Safari Wildlife Tours, 12 Days 11 Nights Kenya Road Safari Wildlife Tours, 13 Days 12 Nights Kenya Road Safari Wildlife Tours, 14 Days 13 Nights Kenya Road Safari Wildlife Tours, 15 Days 14 Nights Kenya Road Safari Wildlife Tours just to mention but few.
Day 0 – Arrival: Upon arrival at the Jomo Kenyatta international airport Nairobi, You will be met and welcomed by our airport representative, short briefing about the trip and then later follow by a transfer to the hotel of your choice for overnight stay. (Kindly advise the name of the hotel).
Early morning we shall commence the safari to Masai Mara game reserve and drive a long the great rift valley with a brief stop over at the view point ; the journey will continue to the Savannah grassland where we shall both arrive in good time for lunch and afternoon or evening game drive until sunset. The rest of the evening will be at our camp which is self contained tents on a full board basis.
Meal plan for this day is breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Main destination: Masai Mara National Reserve
Two full days are spent exploring the park in search of the big 5.
Morning and afternoon game viewing are offered and if you opt to take a hot air balloon safari which optional activity, then the cost will be $450 us dollars can be organized by our offices. During your two full day trip in maasai mara you are free to let us know how you want you game viewing as we can also organize for you a guided walk to areas which are not prone to dangerous wildlife though at a small fee of which is payable direct.
Otherwise for game viewing there is no extra charges as it is paid for.
This will mark the end of our trip in Maasai Mara game reserve.
· Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
· Airport pick up and drop off.
· All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
· Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
· Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
· Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
· A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
· Each minivan carries safari accessories including wildlife books, beanbags to support cameras on car doors and window sills, binoculars, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
· Bottled mineral water during game drives.
· Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
· All government taxes, levies, and fees
· Pick up and drop off transfers
· Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
· Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
· Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
· Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
· Laundry services.
· Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary.
For Safari Bookings & Reservations for Kenya Safaris | Tanzania Safari Packages Connect With the expert:
Safari Booking Office Tel: + 254 725 971 349
Mobile: + 254 725 971 349