- “Adventure is worthwhile.” – Aesop
- Traveling – it leaves you “Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
- “We travel, some of us forever, to seek other places, other lives, other souls.” – Anais Nin
- “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill
- “The gladdest moment in human life, methinks, is a departure into unknown lands.” – Sir Richard Burton
- “Travel isn’t always pretty. It isn’t always comfortable. Sometimes it hurts, it even breaks your heart. But that’s okay. The journey changes you; it should change you. It leaves marks on your memory, on your consciousness, on your heart, and on your body. You take something with you. Hopefully, you leave something good behind.” – Anthony Bourdain
- “No place is ever as bad as they tell you it’s going to be.” – Chuck Thompson
Can you think of any other great quote? talk to us today at Wild Race Africa, lets get the travel conversation going.